philitup

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• If I remember right, I have a female character named Celestina and a male character named Celestino.
    I mean, youve commented on beans and our friends threads before not exactly saying the best things. I think sometimes its just better to not get involved with things, so if you don't like how bean acts or has acted maybe you should just not comment on threads where bean is involved or dont post about her in them. And I meant that you worded stuff where it could be taken a different way than intended.
    1. Dreadedgamer said "um i did not hear one of the judges say that, and i was one of them. no-one said they would have voted for bean or sil.... it was put to an audience vote" so I see two different statements here, but whatever lets drop that. 2. I am right. shes obvious trolling/playing around. she was just messing with you and if you dont like the way she acts you can ignore her, by conveniently pressing the ignore button, and/or leaving the room which she's in. 4. Did anyone say youre the meanest person in the world? No ones acting like it either. 5. I wasnt talking about bean's wall, I was more talking about mine and mermaids. im pretty sure people are arguing with you because you tend to say stuff which could go two ways, so to say, like the judging thing. i shouldnt of assumed that you said that without actual knowledge of it, sorry.
    alright beans sorry too didnt mean for this to blow up so much because honestly im not a mean person i was just defending myself. i dont want you to hold a grudge on me for calling you a hater, so sorry about our misunderstanding. im misunderstood a lot if you couldnt tell by my friends comments, lol
    The only judge that said anything about Sil winning was you tho? Bean is very nice, I just think you take her too seriously. She's just joking and being silly, not everything she says is 100 serious and how doesn't she come off as a nice person? She never attacks or insults anyone unless they say something to her first. I think you should stop trying to fight with everything commenting on their walls, because it's just gonna make the situation worse.
    Maybe if you and Bean tried to have a conversation not about haters and whatnot lol, you guys could become friends!
    I'm not mad at you nor am I attacking you I'm just friends with Bean and I know she's a nice person. Some people haven't been nice to her lately and what you said could have came off as hurtful to her so I was trying to get you to understand that what you said wasn't the nicest thing to say.
    You started this don't look at me. I didn't see an apology first time around so I'm guessing you edited it in or something. You don't have to get all caps and stuff with me just take a breather.
    man what are you even talking about
    are you really holding a grudge against that? out of all the things people say on the internet, hater is your problem? what does that even have to do with anything
    The question didn't ask hey what did the judges think? you were looking to express how you wanted Silhouette to win and how you thought she should have won. Take your facts and keep them to yourself because you are just cooking up some trouble dude. Aiight man, I'm done here.
    lol you brought it to visitor messages. Oh goodness buddy she calls people haters all the time. It's a joke. She's just being silly.
    . Sometimes you're better off just saying Silhouette and Bean won! Grats you two! instead of trying to pick a fight with her. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…