Comicnati

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hopefully I watch the anime before I watch the live action. It's gonna be weird seeing the guy from Kimi ni Todoke as Eren tho lol
    Thank you : ) and ohh Eren. I didn't watch SNK but I plan to one day lol. Did you hear about the live action they are in the process of making?
    OH the old VMs are back :0 didnt notice till now XD

How's school going for ya now~?? ;o; and did you credit collecting go well~?? u v u

your signature is amazing btw omg
    thugisa filled episode<33 sobs
    One day you will get a 100%...oNE DAY... I can feel it >:0!

Same ;; At least they put credits in the stone now so HOPEFULLY you'll be able to pull some but apparently they're hard to pull too-- even though I've been seeing quite a few people pulling credits often >_> I hope you become one of those people sobs it'll make gathering credits much easier for you ;o;
    Fireworks and JC can be like..exTREMELY tiring

WHAAAAAA
    [IMG]
    NUUUUUU
    Your spring break is so short ;o; (mine is short too- ugh whaT HAPPENED TO 2 WEEKS MAN, WHAT HAPPENED), you deserve a longer one >:C

Thank you ;o;~!! i'LL TRY MY BEST
    Good luck to you and your credit stacking ;v;!!
    WHY MUST THEY LIE TO US
    At least be honest about the torture we're about to undergo okay, would it kill them to do that?? nO >:C
    WHAT?? That's nuts ;n;!! you'll get a 100 one of these darn days >:c 100s are so evasive on online tests and i dont understand iT
    there's always one question that unknowingly trips you up and ruins it for you >:T one of those questions where literally any answer can be correct >__>

it is sobs
    my friend showed me a thread and someone said try using 5-10 stones per hour since thats how they got angel hats ;v; maybe give that a go when you can and see if it works-- tHE STONE SHALL MAKE U CRY NO MORE
    sobs i didnt get to buy it at all bc i forgot to get on sobs...
    but at the same time.. probably for the best >_>

i've been busy with school too ;v; it's draining all of my energy to do anything ever (which explains my lateness agaiN) like i cant wait until im done with this stuff sobs
    Are you excited for spring break? >:0
    How was what I typed funny?! I am very offended at you typing lol to me after my post.
    Nice. :D I do the same too sometimes. Sometimes, I go on MyVMK while during my breaks from my college classes. I am applying to a different school sometime this year. The major I want, French Adolescence Education, isn't offered at the college I go to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…