Elle

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• You watch the WWE? I was looking at a post of yours and you had a Dniel Bryan "YES!" GIF.
    I saw it on a new website like 6 months ago, but its gone now, can't find it.. _ Now I just look stupid. But it was probably a rumor anyway :P
    I love Spirited Away! Apparently they're going to make a sequel sometime :|
    Gosh your profile is (literally) out of this world... My profile is....plain and white. I need to do some decorating :P
    You're welcome very much!<33 sighs I don't cosplay but I really want to ;o;! Hopefully one day I'll be able to!

Aaa thank you! ;v;
    When I first started watching the show, only 15 episodes were out so I pretty much stayed up until 3 AM going through the show XD.
    Hopefully you'll be able to make it beyond episode 12 soon when you get the chance ;v; Like it just gets better and better!~

The season's done now and I'm suffering from withdrawal but then I read the manga update and that knocked the withdrawal right out of me...wITH SADNESS.
    Hii! Just wanted to say that I think your cosplays are all adorable and super awesome okbai! (/ w \)
    Going on in a few. No idea if you or run are on. I will look around and see :)
    yw Susany and ty for accepting! Maybe I will see you and run in game soon :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…