LukeAndTheSpades

Profile posts Postings Awarded medals About

• Hi. I saw your character yesterday evening in a Trade Room on MyVMK. I am MusicEllen on there. :) Nice to meet you. How are you doing?
    Yeah! And no, haha. Being a tester doesn't affect the live game. I was generous because I love making others happy :D.
    I remember missing one or two combos from the 4th round actually so that's near 200 points right there. A few of the awesome's will add up quickly too. I hit mostly everything. I'm sure there were some extra fireworks I could have gotten if I tried harder too lol. That's weird I have never met someone with the same birthday as me except you!
    The key pad seems essential to me for the last level at least.. I feel like 9000 may be possible just as it was in vmk's fireworks. Great score today man =)
    Pretty sure I was able to get the max amount of combos that fireworks game could offer me and only got a couple of "awesome's" lol. Going into the last round I had 6550 or so. Then I just dominated the last levels getting 2000 points. Do you use the key pad?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…