100 friend limit

What friend limit would you like, if you could choose!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that all it is right now?
I definitely agree we should be able to have a lot more people on our friends lists.
If I remember correctly, it was 150 in VMK

..The limit is 100? Lol, time to start deleting.. And yes the limit back in VMK was 150 if I'm not mistaken.

Whispered

If you have 100 people on your list, cut it down. I mean, at this time, do you really have 100 people who you feel a need to know when they're online and where they are and be able to privately message or stalk (go to) at any given time?

I don't. :)

Well, the more the merrier, in my opinion. lol. But, there may be a reason we don't know about that requires the friend list count to be set at 100? I dunno.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I think there should be no limit. Who would have 150 people on their friends list though? It would be difficult to scroll through the long list of usernames to find the specific user you want. Maybe even a 'search' feature would work to solve this!

MagicChrome

Let's do a microsoft and make it a 1000 friend limit.

I say no limit. Even though I don't have any friends lol

Fiyero

Dunbar's Number states that humans can only comfortably maintain 150 stable relationships. Keep in mind that real life people are part of that number too. I really don't feel the need to raise it over VMKs limit or make it no limit. If you're adding everyone, then most likely more than half the people on that list aren't friends. Barely acquaintances.

Lost

I lag a lot opening my friend list and changing to messages when its loading makes the game freeze, probably because I have 200ish friends.