1950's Style Mouseketeer Outfit

If you haven't noticed, I am kind of obsessed with 1950's culture/Americana. I just thought that maybe the folks at MMK could take this idea into consideration. I know we have black ears already, but what if we could add a logo and a similar design to that of the 1950's? Take a look:
[attachment=2:ruah50fu]image.jpg[/attachment:ruah50fu]
[attachment=1:ruah50fu]image.jpg[/attachment:ruah50fu]
I also want to hear your thoughts about Mouseketeer sweaters. The turtle neck sweaters include your name (In this case the Mouseketeer's names, eg. Annette, Cubby.) on the top of the sweater like so:[attachment=0:ruah50fu]image.jpg[/attachment:ruah50fu]
I don't remember if VMK carried black slacks or black shoes, but that would complement the outfit well.
Your thoughts?

I approve! I feel like this wouldn't be too entirely hard to do either since there are already base hats and sweaters to build off of

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I would love something that reminds us Annette who just passed from MS. That would be a nice tribute since Disney Studio's just dedicated Stage 1 as the Annette Funicello Stage. We could have a total 1950 theme :)

The Disney studios were so incredibly gracious to dedicate Stage one to Annette. Her death was a tragedy; Disney lost yet another legend. May MMK release these outfits to keep her immortalized! If they do release these, I'm definitely buying a Cubby and Roy sweater. I always thought Roy looked really awkward in Mouseketeer clothes lol XD