1st Annual Pirates Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to calm down and understand that actual real life things happen unexpectedly. You are being so rude and honestly that is no way to host a tournament. Excuse me for having to work double shifts to make ends meet. Excuse emmar for being on a vacation she happened to plan months before pirates was announced. Excuse Alyssa for having a broken laptop charger and not being able to be on at all and excuse Rylan for having hockey games and after school things to do.

This is the most uncalled for post I have ever seen in my life and if that's the way you're going to handle this situation then I want no part in your amateur tournament.

Consider my team "forfeited".
I apologize if you think my post was rude. I was just stating the truth. I don't apologize for the content though, and I didn't claim for this to be anything more than an amateur tournament. Someone has to enforce the rules. If I allow rounds to last for weeks or even months, everyone is going to get bored and quit. @PlayerOne was kind enough to take the time to check with your team to see if any of them were willing to participate. Your original post was uncalled for and since nobody decided to let me know that your team was having problems, I have to take charge and make decisions. Re-read the first post explaining the rules. I made everything very fair. If this was a real life event, and your team didn't show up, I would handle this the same way.

If this was planned months before....why re-enter your team? I can understand Marshy's frustration. Why sign up if you already know that there is a possibility that you won't play.
Yes, my thoughts exactly.

Now, to prevent this thread into becoming another bickering match, please PM me your issues like I explained in my original post. Thank you.

C

Christa

I just want to apologize for my actions. They were uncalled for. I'm sorry for disrupting the thread. :um:
Our team is forfeiting as to keep flow of the tournament regulated.
Good luck to all participants.

Jasmine

^That's okay. Whoever can make it will just play then.:)

Jasmine

Something's come up so I may not have internet access this weekend. I'll let you know asap though.
Also @MarshyMarshy , @Tavo has replaced Aptil, so could you update that? Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.