1st Million

For those that don't know, my mom's survived cancer at least 3 times in her life -- the last being melanoma, about 6 years ago. She's currently battling cancer for the 4th time: stage 4 melanoma of the lungs. The game couldn't have come at a better time (thank you so much!), because I found myself needing to be distracted from real life often. I have always loved playing fireworks, and was happy to finally reach my first MyVMK goal of achieving a score above 8000. After that, I gave myself another little goal, which I finally reached late last night. Just wanted to share.

:)

~Days

View attachment 3084

ClarityG

I'm so sorry about your mom's cancer, I'm glad MyVMK has helped.

Congrats on becoming a millionaire! Are you going to hold on to it or spend it all?

Sorry to hear about your mother, I wish her a full recovery my friend. Excellent skill as well!

Thank you everyone -- we could definitely use all the prayers we could get.

that's not the very first million though XD
Tessa, if this is so, I would love to know for sure... because this was not the impression that I received... And I for sure would not have posted if I knew otherwise.

I'd love for staff to confirm. Thank you!

~Days

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Thank you everyone -- we could definitely use all the prayers we could get.

Tessa, if this is so, I would love to know for sure... because this was not the impression that I received... And I for sure would not have posted if I knew otherwise.

I'd love for staff to confirm. Thank you!

~Days
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude in any way! I only said that because I believe at least one other person has achieved 1 million, though I don't know if they still have it. Even if you weren't the very first one to get 1 million, you still should post this, because it was a beautiful post.

Miss

I love you Days :) So glad to reconnect with you after 5 years. You are such a sweetheart and congrats on the million :)
Your mom is in my thoughts as well.