3 facts about yourself we didnt know

Hey guys, i thought just for fun we could post 3 (or more if you want :)) things about yourself you havent told anyone on here.

mine are,
1. I have natural red hair
2. I secretly wish i was a disney princess
3. I can speak some chinese

Jasmine

1. My hair is naturally straight
2. I dont wear makeup
3. I love David Archuleta
#2 and #3... YES.

1. I'm allergic to gold.
2. I'm usually a loner/really quiet, but most people don't seem to realize that... I only talk a lot around people I'm really comfortable with :3
3. I love Colton Dixon. <3

karkat

1. i have hazel eyes
2. i grow these little white blonde hairs on my big toes and if u dont think thats cute get the frick outta here
3. i have really bad hand eye coordination

Graham

オミッド
1. i have dark brown eyes
2. my dad is karkat
3. my hair is naturally wavy as frick and annoying and i hate it

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
1.) My hair seriously changes a lot during summer and winter. My hair gets really light in summer and super dark in winter.
2.) My eyes are light blue, but they turn gray when it's dark and rainy outside. (o_o)
3.) I have two brothers and a sister, and a German Shepherd whom is six years of age.

(going to do more because I'm bored)

4.) I've been taking dance classes for 7 continuous years, and I plan to continue doing so until I am able to open my own studio. (includes contemporary, jazz, etc.)
5.) I won't eat pizza or pasta cold. Bleh!
6.) I love anime. Specifically SAO and Angel Beats. <3

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
1. my favorite meal is the parmesan crusted chicken dish from BJ's, with extra lemon butter chardonnay sauce, extra mashed potatoes instead of broccoli, and no tomatoes or basil. but I actually really want to stop eating animal products, so someday my morals will prevent me from ever eating BJ's parmesan crusted chicken again
2. I'm planning to dye my hair pastel mint green soon, hopefully this week, and I feel really enthused about it and like it will lift my spirits and self-confidence to some degree
3. I dream of finally owning a dog (or multiple dogs) someday and feeding them a prey model raw diet, which consists only of raw meat, bones, and organs and is the healthiest way you can feed a dog or cat. but I haven't really decided how this will work out morally since I want to be vegan in the future

bobsbestgame

1. I have 7 siblings
2. I don't show emotion
3. I hate everything about my family and can't wait to leave
4. My eyes change colors all the time and it's cool okay.

1. I am a licensed cosmetologist.
2. I am italian
3. My last name means kick the cabbage in sicilian :o

Snaps

mischief managed
1. i am apple certified in final cut pro.
2. i've performed in an off-broadway musical in new york city.
3. it is impossible for me not to sing along to disney movies.
(3 more because why the heckie not)
4. i love makeup.
5. my hair is naturally curly, but its not pretty curly at all. it's like, some strands refuse to be curly so it looks really weird.
6. whenever i go to a disney store they call me princess ariel and some of them have told me that i could be an ariel face character. which makes me really sad because there are no disney themeparks near ny and i literally just moved away from florida. *sigh*

Stargazing

1. I was a Division I college gymnast.
2. My elbows don't straighten all the way because of gymnastics and the four total surgeries I've had on them.
3. I love singing and I'm hoping to try out for the X Factor or The Voice in the near future :)

1. I live in Celebration and Work for Disney.
2. I spare absolutely no expense when it comes to my clothing, cars, etc..
3. I like to travel all over the world, but love Disneyland with a lunch at Club 33 the most.

PrincessMinnie

1. My name means Shadow :o
2. I'm kinda obsessed with shopping and always have packages waiting to be delivered to me
3. Chipotle is my favorite thing in the world

1. i love the walking dead
2. i cannot go out of my room without straightening or curling my hair because i honestly hate my natural hair.. i'm killing my hair with the heat ):
3. i want to be a counselor/therapist when i grow up !
---
4. i can't go out in public without makeup.. i have some days where i can, but most of the time- NOOO.
5. i get too attached and way too easily
6. i don't even know if my hair is naturally straight, curly, wavy or what. my hair is so bipolar tbh​