90's Disney/2000's Month!

honeypup

I would love to see a 90's/early-mid 2000's Disney month, what do you guys think? :) Most of this relates to Disney Channel shows or movies that were played on Disney Channel.

Clothing ideas:
Kim possible outfit
Rufus (similar to pascal on shoulder except replaced with Rufus)
Brandy and Mr Whiskers clothes
Emperor's New Groove costumes (Kuzco, Pacha, Yzma, Kronk)
Lizzie McGuire movie outfits/Cadet Kelly outfits
Phineas and Ferb outfits + Candice outfit
Perry the Platypus Fedora
Disney's Recess outfits (red flip, orange beanie)
Zenon outfits (Zenon, Nebula, Proto Zoa)
Pat costume (Smart House)
My Date with the Presidents Daughter costumes (Pink velevet dress and black leather jacket for guys)
Under Wraps mummy costume
Halloweentown costumes (Marnie, Sophie, Aggie Cromwell, Kalabar)
Luck of the Irish green basketball jerseys
Pepper Ann character outfits
Dave the Barbarian outfits (Dave, Princess Candy, Fang)
Cheetah girls outfits (also maybe make a cheetah boy outfit hehe)
Ice skates from Go Figure
Toothfairy outfit from the movie Toothless
Life Size (all Eve outfits PLEASE!!!)
Parent Trap outfits (Hallie and Annie camp outfits, fencing outfits, dress outfits)

Room ideas:
Suite Life of Zach and Cody hotel lobby room
Wizards of Waverly Place bus restaurant room
Emperor's New Groove palace room
Zenon bedroom with outer space window
Smart House room
Halloweentown room
Movie theater lobby room from Phantom of the Megaplex
Outdoor woodsy stage at night from Camp Rock
Queen Elizabeth boat room from the Parent Trap
Life Size Star room

Furni items:
Lizzie McGuire movie-red italian scooter
Halloweentown-Benny's taxi
Weather machine-The Ultimate Christmas Present movie (could make it snow in any room the item is placed in)
Bed with glowing neon pink underneath-from Don't Look Under the Bed
Grey stone block with Kal's face-from Halloweentown 2
Lula Sword-Dave the Barbarian
Faffy- Dave the Barbarian
Twinkle the Marvel Horse-Dave the Barbarian
Rico's Nacho machine (Hannah Montana)

Magic:
Raven Magic-~when she is having a vision (don't know exactly how this would work but I think it has potential!)
Phil of the future magic~maybe this magic could take you back to the room you were previously at
Sabrina the witch (disney cartoon)magic-turn into a black cat that talks everytime your character types
Halloweentown 2 magic-turns your character black and white
Hocus Pocus magic-flying on a broomstick
Pixel Perfect movie magic~makes your character look glitchy/on and off pixelation
Johnny Tsunami magic-riding around on a surfboard with maybe a small wave behind it
Twitches "The Darkness" magic-a cloud of black fog surrounding you
Wish Upon a Star magic-click any player in the room that you wish to swap character bodies with

Pins:
Lizzie McGuire cartoon Lizzie pin
Rico's Surf Shop pin (Hannah Montana)
Teacher's Pet movie-each pin could have a different characters face and could be a set
Hologram eye pin-just like the ring from My Date with the Presidents daughter
A Set of 2 Parent Trap pins -one with half a photo of the mother ripped down the middle and the other with the father ripped right down the middle that would connect similarly to the best friend pins that we have right now!

Sorry for the massive amount of ideas, I know some of these are halloween but wanted to include everything! Is there anything you guys would like to see if there were a Disney 90's/2000's month? Comment your ideas I would love to hear them!

Last edited:

riddleguy

I love this idea! I would personally love to see stuff for halloweentown,lizzie mcquire,even stevens,lilo and stitch,phil of the future,American dragon and suite life of zack and cody

riddleguy

Theres so many good older disney shows that dont have stuff on vmk we could do multiple months featuring the shows listed. Assuming this idea is used, i think we should have a 90s month and a 2000's month or just a 90's month and the other shows can saved for later use. Also i forgot to mention but i would love to see house of mouse stuff!

honeypup

Theres so many good older disney shows that dont have stuff on vmk we could do multiple months featuring the shows listed. Assuming this idea is used, i think we should have a 90s month and a 2000's month or just a 90's month and the other shows can saved for later use. Also i forgot to mention but i would love to see house of mouse stuff!
Yes agreed! There is so much potential they could definitely extend this into a few months! I would love house of mouse things in MyVMK!! :)