A little project of mine

I think this would be extremely popular if it was on android. I own a nexus 7 and I think this would be amazing to play on it. If you need any help let me know because I know some android programming.

Amy

Head Administrator
It now connects to the game server, you can see other avatars and walk around (as well as see them walk around!). The walking animation is okay but the actual movement is a bit different, I'll fix that later though! Afterwards I'll code chat, connect it to the main gameserver and record a video! Not sure when that'll be though, I don't want to work on this too much. The connection stuff breaks the HTML5 version, but because of the way it's written repairing that won't take long!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
It now connects to the game server, you can see other avatars and walk around (as well as see them walk around!). The walking animation is okay but the actual movement is a bit different, I'll fix that later though! Afterwards I'll code chat, connect it to the main gameserver and record a video! Not sure when that'll be though, I don't want to work on this too much. The connection stuff breaks the HTML5 version, but because of the way it's written repairing that won't take long!
Thanks for the update, Amy. It sounds like it's coming along well.

Is myvmk compatible with Windows XP SP3? I'm having great difficulty getting connected using Firefox, Opera, & Internet Explorer 8.

The longest time it has taken me to get connected/logged in is on Opera Browser 22 times of trying to log in.
I shut off my Avast, too.