A new storage system~

One of the cool things about Animal Crossing is that, when your inventory gets full, you can go into your house and open a cabinet, then empty your inventory into it. It allows for more space in your inventory AND less clutter in your room. I think that if storage cabinets could somehow be added into MyVMK, it would be super useful. We could store not only furniture, but pins, clothing, and posters that we don't want cluttering our inventory but that we can't currently put anywhere else.

Thoughts?​

I have the sudden urge to play Harvest Moon now. Ugh. I think this is a great idea. I'd LOVE to see my NPC pins (and other pins I'm not wearing) not taking up space in my inventory. I also have a ton of furniture, and although I don't want to use it, I don't want to sell it, either.

Plus, it just makes everything so organized. I need some organization in my life ;-;

Lost

One of the cool things about Animal Crossing is that, when your inventory gets full, you can go into your house and open a cabinet, then empty your inventory into it. It allows for more space in your inventory AND less clutter in your room. I think that if storage cabinets could somehow be added into MyVMK, it would be super useful. We could store not only furniture, but pins, clothing, and posters that we don't want cluttering our inventory but that we can't currently put anywhere else.

Thoughts?​
This would be super helpful, especially when we can take photos and place them on walls so we can label each cabinet in storage rooms :)

I have several pages of clothing (like around 40).. So this would be helpful. I have no doubt every time I open my inventory it slows the loading down due to all the stuff...

However, you can already do this idea with furniture... I see people piling up hoards of stuff in stacks in their rooms XD

However, you can already do this idea with furniture... I see people piling up hoards of stuff in stacks in their rooms XD
You are correct, and this is exactly what I am suggesting the storage cabinet for. Filling drawers instead of cluttering rooms!

Cat

I have the sudden urge to play Harvest Moon now. Ugh. I think this is a great idea. I'd LOVE to see my NPC pins (and other pins I'm not wearing) not taking up space in my inventory. I also have a ton of furniture, and although I don't want to use it, I don't want to sell it, either.

Plus, it just makes everything so organized. I need some organization in my life ;-;
Harvest moon is my life and now because of you I want to play all afternoon wow thanks

But instead of storage cabinets (which get full eventually anyways) I think a better inventory interface would be beneficial.
Like making able to scroll your inventory instead of clicking through pages?
Or even how some games have a search bar in which you can search for the item you need yep