A question about applying for Hospitality intern

Hey everyone,
I'm a 20 year old college student from The Netherlands. One of my dreams is to be able to get an internship at disney before I finish college. Currently I am studying International Business and Management at an university of applied sciences (first year), but am planning to enroll in a research university once I finish my first year. So recently I came across Yummy Jobs and saw that they still have applications open for hospitality. In my life the only hospitality related things I have done are working at mc donalds behind the counter and having lobby duty, and once helping out at my college as a host during a graduation ceremony.

So here's my question: Do you think with this little hospitality work related experience and a college study that has not much to do with hospitality, I still stand a chance to get into the program?

Thanks~ Sorry for the long story by the way haha

Last edited:
I think you have a good chance at working in EPCOT; in the different countries, they only hire employees/students from the country they are from. So like Germany has German college kids (not sure if they are all college kids, actually), etc. Either way, it can't hurt to apply and see if you make it in. Even with a little experience, that can be a lot more than others who are applying!