A Small Suggestion about Ride Starts-

I think it would be a good idea to make the small strip of entrance spaces in guest rooms available to place items on, more specifically ride starts. Especially now, with all of the new wall flats that we have been given, it's very easy to cover up entrances and also create blockages for other users trying to enter the room. If we were able to place ride starts on the entrance spaces, that wouldn't be a problem anymore! We would be able to allow users to enter our rooms automatically, bypassing any routing issues. What do you guys think?

Bindingkey

I'm not sure exactly what the suggestion is here? Cause like this seems like you think we should put backdrops in front of entrances and use teleporters to go to other rooms which is something you can totally do

No I mean instead of someone having to click a ride start, being able to place it on the entrance space so that when someone comes into the room, they're automatically placed on the ride.

You know how when you enter a room, you're already standing on a space? Sadly, that space is an "exit" space and we cannot place items there. He's saying it would be a good idea to be able to put stuff there, such as ride pieces. So as soon as you enter the room, you're on a ride into the room, avoiding blockage by backdrops. c:
I love it!