A thank you to staff

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
I know the recent Kraken update was likely not an easy one to make. I'm sure you all knew how much hate you would be getting. I wanted to thank all the Staff for trying out a change to better the game despite it not being popular. I personally love the update, I think it's a huge step in fixing the MyVMK economy (less afking friendly players = less credits coming into the game = credits will be worth more), and I'm glad that the staff didn't do what they thought was popular, but what was right. Because we all know if you polled this change, it would be overwhelmingly voted towards "no", because of how many people play friendlies while doing other things. I hope that if any changes to how the kraken works are made, it is not because of how much hate you are getting, but because you think it is for the best for the game.

I have no way of enforcing this but I wanted to make this thread to thank the staff for the work that they have done, not to debate and argue about this update. I can't force people to not post their thoughts, but I think it would likely be better suited towards a thread in the debate section perhaps.

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Thank you so much for posting something like this. As staff members we receive a lot of negative feedback and to receive a postive post really is a breath of fresh air.

-Kida

moonlight06

I second this! Without the MyVMK staff, this game would still be just a memory. Just know we really appreciate you all for recreating, maintaining and re-inventing the game for us <3

Europhyra

THANK YOU STAFF! I agree with everything PlayerOne said.

On that note, there needs to be more appreciation posts!