About what happened to the forum.

Hello Guys
I think i kinda know about what happened to the forums, I think Shane left the team, so he asked to remove all works he did.
Who knows if this is because of shane leaving the team or that hacker hacking the forums.

Last edited:
Have you read the existing threads about what happened? Nowhere did I see anything mentioned about this being due to someone on the team leaving.

Who knows what exactly happened, but this is just my idea, since i have met shane on other forum.

I've not heard about Shane leaving the team. I know he wasn't very active, so it's possible he wanted to step down due to his own inactivity. We can't really know though without first discovering more information. In any case, I don't think its related to recent hacking event.

I'm not even certain staff know who hacked the forums. I feel like a few people here definitely know more than they're willing to admit though.

What works has he done, anyways? I don't see him around a lot.
I think Shane did set up the forum, skin and things.
I know shane on other forums, He is really an awesome guy who can develop a good forum

Amy

Head Administrator
Shane hasn't stepped down, and it wasn't anything to do with him. He didn't set up the forum either.

Amy, U can imagine you making the face in your profile as you say that xP