Account lost in the cyber universe of obscurity... Help

Hello everyone!

Not sure if you remember me, but it's me JamesDean from the early, modest days of MyVMK. I have decided to return to this wonderful community, but I'm having some issues logging into my old account.
I have already created a new account... SidCahuenga, but I would love to get my old account up and running again.

It's been over a year and I have forgotten my login information. I even requested an email to sent to my old email address, marcgil1901, with the hope that my account could be salvaged.

Unfortunately, I never received an email, thus forcing me to create a new account.

Is there any way I could contact the staff here in MyVMK to address the issue and send the password reset on my new email?

Thanks, and I hope someone could help.

I had a look, and I can't see any accounts with that email address... are you sure that's the right one?
I'm not 100% sure actually. I think I'm getting mixed up with the forums email address. It's been over a year, so I can't really remember my previous email address that I used to create the account.

Amy

Head Administrator
I'm not 100% sure actually. I think I'm getting mixed up with the forums email address. It's been over a year, so I can't really remember my previous email address that I used to create the account.
If you send me a list of emails I can check for you, but otherwise I can't really do anything, sorry :(