Question(s) about Born In Park Badge Ack! I just literally got back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
I just took a big trip to both Walt Disney World (1st - 10th) and Disneyland (10th - 18th) this month to celebrate the 60th anniversary and also the expiration of my Disney Premier Annual Passport. I didn't see this "Born in the Park" offer until after I had already left and I only saw this now that I am back at home and finally have access to a desktop again. I did take many pictures of myself in the parks, some even on July 17th... but I obviously didn't have a printed flat of my in-game avatar with me. Is there any way I can be eligible for this after the fact? I can post a few photos of myself in the parks as proof? Just cause I won't be going back to the parks in the immediate future as I gotta build my pocket book back up after the massive blow it took for this mega-trip! :/

Neda

5. This is important. Every park has a TIMES GUIDE when you first enter the park. On this guide is the date/week of your visit. This MUST be included in your photo to qualify! :pose:
^ They'd really want "legit" proof that you were there so unfortunately I don't think that's going to work for them. There are people going to a park that are more than willing to help you though. You can make a thread asking someone to "Take" you :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.