Acne Medication that works miracles in two days!

There is a acne medication that I recently tried and trust me it works! It is called De La Cruz Sulfur Acne Medication and it looks like the picture below.

It is magic! It ranges from 3-5$ but I bought mine for only 4$, jk my cousin bought it for that much but I found this in his cabinet in the restroom because he said he had acne stuff lol. It comes in a tub and it seriously can last you months! I usually get acne around the bottom half of my face at random times of the month or I get them in spots where I poorly take off my makeup. Monday night I put this on the spots where I had acne and I slept with it overnight and in the morning washed it off. It looked better and less red, then Monday night i put the sulfur ointment just all over my face as a night mask because I love it so much and this morning around 3AM I literally peeled off the acne because it dried up and now my face looks brand new! It only took 1-2 days for it to go away and it was not little acne trust me o.o I suggest you just give this a try for at least 2 days! Here is a video I found on YouTube for a better description on how this works!

You have nothing to lose, I HIGHLY recommend this! Let me know how it worked for you!
I love it and I will not use any other acne spot treatment/mask ever again!

Last edited:
i may have to try this! i dont have bad acne, but i do get the occasional zit every now and then from lack of taking my makeup off or just from pms! thanks for all the tips :)