Add More Dark Ride Items?

WHO

Can we add more dark ride items to the shops? Such as the cave walls, brick walls, palm trees, plants, etc?

I'm not asking for the items with the characters to be added, I think those should remain strictly for the ride only.

WHO

Yeah. I'm just curious since a lot of items fit into month themes but weren't released, are we gonna have to wait forever to get them?
I don't think the animated with the cartoons should be added, but other than that I think they should.

aliceblue

I agree that we need a lot more items from each theme; it's frustrating trying to build a room and knowing how many of the old pieces are missing. :(
I don't think the animated with the cartoons should be added, but other than that I think they should.
Why not the animated items? That would give us so many options for creativity.

VMK was all about imagineering, and giving players the tools to do it. I'm hoping that spirit really catches on here. :)

WHO

I agree that we need a lot more items from each theme; it's frustrating trying to build a room and knowing how many of the old pieces are missing. :(
Why not the animated items? That would give us so many options for creativity.

VMK was all about imagineering, and giving players the tools to do it. I'm hoping that spirit really catches on here. :)
Well, I feel like having the hook, smee, etc would ruin the rides a bit. But actually, yeah I want them too. ok.

---------------------------

The only item I want is the crocodile :'(
fight for it bb