Adding Interest-related Subforums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at least two interest-related subforums should be added to separate whatever happens in Off Topic from those subforums
My suggestions for those subforums are: "Literature" n "Video Games/Movies/Music" (I think the second should be split into three, but it can be grouped into one for ease)

Jasmine

Agreed, it's a very unusual forum set up.
I also think the Graphics forum should be more than that... "Creative Corner" or something like that, with sub-forums for graphics, tutorials, etc...

DuckSwimmer

callofdutyღ
The awkward moment when I'm skyping with my friend and she's asking me where's the RPG sub-forum.
Anyways~ Subforums should be added soon. It keeps the community slightly active and of course organized.

I would enjoy that and probably be more active on the forums if we had subforums. I never know who has the same interests as me and what to start a conversation about.

Great idea!

vause

Definitely an entertainment forum, and an RPG forum - I know of quite a few people that like to RP.
Maybe subforums for the graphic forum could include something for photography and writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.