AHS Season 6?

PrinceLava

Are you guys excited for American Horror Story season 6?
So far all the trailers have been very cryptic and the theme is a mystery this year.
Any theories as to what it could be? Either way I'm excited!
The first episode, called "Chapter 1", airs Septemeber 14th!

The director said the trailers have nothing to do with the season... But all the trailers are somewhat similar which makes me believe that the the trailers do infact reveal clues to the theme... All the clues remind me of.. "children of the corn" , "jeepers creepers" , pretty much anything with harvests, farms, pilgrims, settlers, Stuff like that. So it could definitely be the lost colony. I guess we will have to wait and find out.

Last edited:

PrinceLava

The director said the trailers have nothing to do with the season... But all the trailers are somewhat similar which makes me believe that the the trailers do infact reveal clues to the theme... All the clues remind me of.. "children of the corn" , "jeepers creepers" , pretty much anything with harvests, farms, pilgrims, settlers, Stuff like that. So it could definitely be the lost colony. I guess we will have to wait and find out.
He actually said one of the first 6 trailers is the real theme, but he didn't say which. After that the trailers are all related.