Aladdin?

Seeing as Aladdin is my favorite Disney film and one of my favorite movies of all times, I severely want this in the game. It even matches the VMK style for the most part. :U

Emelon

Added a darker outline... Testing some things out to see what would make it more like the original VMK style.

Darker outline compared to lighter outline:

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
Added a darker outline... Testing some things out to see what would make it more like the original VMK style.

Darker outline compared to lighter outline:
I love this!

P.S. are you still winning with the floor? love that too!

Emelon

I like the lighter outline personally. It seems softer and more realistic.

What program do you use to make stuff like this?
I personally like the lighter outline as well but I think I'm going to stick with the darker outline for shading purposes.
I use Paint Tool SAI.

That looks great! An Aladdin outfit for the guys is a nice idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Aaaanother update. Can you spot the differences? (;

Before and After
(In the second one) The pants look lighter, the belt (?) seems to have lightened on the inside, and the patch seems brighter.
I'm not sure if I'm right, though. Heh.

I love this idea! We never really had Aladdin stuff in game. And Jasmine would be fun for girls :)

Emelon

I want to start drafting out ideas for the Jasmine costume but I'd need to have a female model. Anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these? ;;

sabby

thats good but just for guys, on girls the vest would be awkward xD. Also i think without the hair would be better so people can personalize it more