All DCP people

emily1313

Hello! So i know that people in the DCP have the opportunity to get free tickets to get into the parks. I was looking to surprise my boyfriend with a mini weekend trip the end of February. However, it is obviously expensive and i am not stacked up on money right now. I was wondering if anyone had 2-4 tickets that they weren't planning on using that I would be able to use? I know i'm a stranger and i don't expect anyone to even give theirs up but if anyone definitely wasn't going to use theirs, please let me know! Thanks! :)

Hello! So i know that people in the DCP have the opportunity to get free tickets to get into the parks. I was looking to surprise my boyfriend with a mini weekend trip the end of February. However, it is obviously expensive and i am not stacked up on money right now. I was wondering if anyone had 2-4 tickets that they weren't planning on using that I would be able to use? I know i'm a stranger and i don't expect anyone to even give theirs up but if anyone definitely wasn't going to use theirs, please let me know! Thanks! :)
So what the policy is right now is every 150 hours that we work, we get 3 comp tickets. It's going to be very difficult to find anyone who's able to get them for you because many people have their families come visit. It's apparently a brand new policy. You may have better luck with an actual CM. :|
The only other suggestion I have is going through a travel agency. I paid for a full trip by myself back my sophomore year of college for about $2k total (with flights and spending). If you don't need flights, it was definitely much less. (Like $1.5k total with spending money included.) There's a big deal happening now if you book a trip any time between now and March, so I'd check into that as well... I help a lot of people with their disney trip planning, so if you want any ideas, let me know. :) Shoot me a pm if you would lol I've still got my spreadsheet saved from it.

Last edited:

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Good luck with even actual CM's only those who are salaried, or have 15 years of hourly tenure with the company are given this magical perk called the Silver Pass who allows an unlimited amount of 3 guests per entry. All hourly CMs get this 150 hour rule.

It is highly unlikely that someone will give you their passes, but something I could suggest is if you have a friend that is a cast member, ask them to purchase discounted tickets through Company D for you. It'll be a small discount. CP's frequently get in trouble for misusing their main entrance passes so just be careful with whatever you decide to do!