All Glory to the Helix Kiosk

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Probably for testing, don't get your hopes up.
I'd assume they'd do testing on the test server, or in locked rooms on here before opening a room. Hopefully be next week with this teaser :P
I kind of remember hearing somewhere that the test server and the server we play on can come up with different issues of the same item. I don't remember where I heard this or if my mind is playing tricks on me...

I think she is just testing it out. So we problably have to still wait a month or so. Anyways i would rather it be done right and take longer then haveing it be very glichy.

I think she is just testing it out. So we problably have to still wait a month or so. Anyways i would rather it be done right and take longer then haveing it be very glichy.
Good idea for it to work properly before releasing it.

Lost

Probably for testing, don't get your hopes up.
I'd assume they'd do testing on the test server, or in locked rooms on here before opening a room. Hopefully be next week with this teaser :P
I kind of remember hearing somewhere that the test server and the server we play on can come up with different issues of the same item. I don't remember where I heard this or if my mind is playing tricks on me...
I think this is true but as I said, I wouldn't have thought they'd have opened a room unless they were pretty close to releasing :P (Hopefully ;))