ALR or PPR?

I know the new Aladdin pin has got everyone riding to get SITS so I was wondering which do you ride? The Alice in Wonderland ride or the Peter Pan ride? Is one faster than the other? Do you just prefer the ride better?

I usually ride the Peter Pan ride because I enjoy the movie better, but I usually see more on PPR also!

Kaiso'

Kaiso|Soda
PPR, it probably doesn't matter really in the end but I get pins when I ride PPR more than when I ride ALR. I'm sure it's a coincidence

MushroomLove

PPR is shorter and i think more people ride it because of that and since I love Alice in Wonderland, I ride ALR. it's emptier and if I get Stuck and not notice, less people will be mad :)

asyuna

PPR cause its shorter. However I do like ALR better, the rooms are more colorful and decorated which is cool.

firelordjoelle

ALR. It's more colorful and decorated. Plus that movie was so cute. I do like the Peter Pan one, but the Alice one looks nicer. The PPR one is shorter though. I don't really get stuck much on ALR. More on PPR since so many people ride it. I usually get SITS more on PPR but maybe it's just a coincidence.

PrettyBlissfulSky

Stitch Enthusiast
I do PPR cause it's faster and I usually get more SITS riding that one! ALR is always super laggy for me and takes forever! I never get sits riding that one either.

Chill

i used to only ride ALR because i saw that the majority of people were riding PPR and it's just in my rebellious nature to go against the current. but then i got so sick of the scenery and decided to switch to PPR lol

i like them both, though. no preference. i just like to pick one and stay consistent.

Kevin_

Illustration by Boris Schmitz.
I like ALR for two reasons: less people on the ride and the room "The Royal Garden!" It's one of my favorite rooms in the entire game, especially because of the music.

However, after spending basically my entire existence riding these rides, I have proven that PPR is a shorter ride.

Cait.

Secretly a dinosaur :3
I never realized one was shorter than the other. I like ALR because alice in wonderland is my favorite disney movie, but I usually go to PPR because everyone else does I guess.