Amy pin

I got host cell's pic when I was doing submission for a group project regarding my trip to WDW

For Absolem's pic, it was during her design-a-signature contest.

I'll send you those items when I have a chance
Alrighty. I'll start it hopefully soon.

Finland

Active Troublemaker
Why are all of the new pins people design organic, non-square shapes? Sure, round shapes are more pleasing to the human eye, but not when they are framed by a square... most pins should be roughly square shaped!!!!

I have energy:

and grizzly:

These are nice guys! :)

Why are all of the new pins people design organic, non-square shapes? Sure, round shapes are more pleasing to the human eye, but not when they are framed by a square... most pins should be roughly square shaped!!!!
Eh. Most of the pins are square based, so I thought why not make it different and make it non square. I was originally going to do square, but circle seemed cooler.

Remember this?

Well that probably might not get added to the game, but who knows.
I decided to replace it. Because this one makes more sense. ;)
I of course used Tink's Amy to make this. So credit to her for that!:)
I originally wanted to use Amy in-game, but it's so hard to get a picture of her without people surrounding her. So I did this. :P
Great for any inventory xD
WOULD BE AWESOME-R IF IT WAS A MAGIC PIN AND WE TURNED INTO AMY!

...lol sorry if that sounds creepy.

Finland

Active Troublemaker
Eh. Most of the pins are square based, so I thought why not make it different and make it non square. I was originally going to do square, but circle seemed cooler.
I can understand the desire to try something fresh and new; however, the art team for the original game knew what they were doing. If square pins weren't what looked best, they would've been making all sorts of shapes. I feel that people need to try to emulate the VMK artists' work for now.

I can understand the desire to try something fresh and new; however, the art team for the original game knew what they were doing. If square pins weren't what looked best, they would've been making all sorts of shapes. I feel that people need to try to emulate the VMK artists' work for now.
Ah. I understand. I see what you mean.