An idea..

Well, VMK is pretty popular and one thing i have noticed with a lot of this type of game "MMOCC's" as it were tend to have Fan sites.

So I was thinking i could wip up a fan website for people who play this game.

It could have a radio so people can "DJ" and play other people there music and such :)

I wouldn't DJ myself as i really don't have the time and most of you probably wouldn't like my music.
So it'd be you guys that DJ.

But i feel it might be something people from the community wanted?

I just wanted peoples opinion :)

this also means it'll be easier to get to know people and maybe even people host there own events.

I just wanted to know peoples opinion and if it's positive i'll get a start on it and if not well then no harm checking :)

I like trying to help community's so i don't mind doing something like this :)

-mrPanda

Original VMK didn't have a forum... That's why it had so many fansites. This one does, so I don't think its needed. You should feel free to make one though, it might get quite popular ^_^
I wasn't thinking of it to replace the forum you see i like this forum :) it has a nice community i was just simply thinking of trusted users being able to host there own events and play music.

And i've found that's why people usually go on fansites, to listen to music and have fun at events!

heck even 5 people listening to the radio at once would be an achievement in my opinion :)

Here's the sneak peak of the style :)

Been a slow process with all the work i have to do!

Really want to know if people would use the radio site? :)

Or if anyone would like to actually become a DJ or something?

Arye

queen latifah
i can help with absolutely anything! you can shoot me a pm. :)
lovely idea, it looks good btw!

Brilliant to hear guys :)

I think i shall go through with it if i get enough people to answer a poll! :)

Which means me opening a new thread in the general section!

Thank you people who have confirmed it's not a bad idea