An Inaugural MyVMK Secret Santa - Yay or nay?

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
Hey guys! So I've been thinking about this for a little while and now that the holiday season is upon us I think, especially with the new gifting feature coming, that a secret santa for the community would be fun!

Right now, I'm thinking if you sign up to partake in the game/event/contest/etc. there will be three different credit price caps so new users and older users can get exactly what they pay into the game and everyone can still participate! [for example the new user category would have a price cap of 2k, regular users 5/10k, veteran users 20k+]

I would take sign ups until DECEMBER 17th, with people being matched up in their price categories by the end of DECEMBER 19th, and gifts being delivered on DECEMBER 25th. With the gift giving feature those participating will be able to send out their own presents and thus receive them without myself, or anyone that wants to help, having to set up gift exchange times and being in charge of items.

As a safety measure, I would also be asking everyone to donate a one time fee of 500 credits to the secret santa mule I will be creating as a 'safety gift' system. If someone ends up not getting a gift for their secret santa we will be able to purchase them something in their price range thanks to the requested donation. If we have credits left over at the end of December 25th I will then randomly gift them to participants based on a random number gen by the end of December 31st!

If you're interested in this just post below or like this message! I want at least TEN PEOPLE that are willing to participate before I get a main thread up and running. It would be an absolute shame to put all that work into a thread for no one to even want to join!

So again just let me know on here :) Suggestions are also more than welcome!

Mitochondria

Beautiful! We have enough people now so I'll get the main thread up in the next day or so and tag everyone that has said they want to participate!

Please consider what price range you want to be in if you have a chance in the next day or so!

Mitochondria

Sorry about this taking so long! I'll be getting the thread up in the next day or two. Finals has me SO SWAMPED.

And I just put those in as place holders to explain the idea in reality it'll just say prize range 1, prize range 2 ect.