And I'm out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was fun while it lasted but I have pretty much the same issues as I did when I originally played this game. Just feels too cliquey.

It's a social environment where people have issues being social at all. And when it is social, it's the same group of people amongst themselves.

I had a few games lined up, and discussion rooms. Some really cool game rooms. Until I realized no one really plays the games or discusses anything in the discussion rooms besides drama and spouting out random words and laughing at them. So what's the point?

Either way, it may not be permanent. I'll probably check in again after a few months or rationalize with myself in a few weeks but I just really see no effort in logging into a site that's main point needs to be it's community when the community acts like it's a high school cafeteria with walls blocking off each group.

Aww we'll see ya next time! Good luck till then :Balloon:
Appreciate it! I'll definitely stop by at some point again. See if anything has changed.

But you only just came back :o

I had fun playing pirates with you, hope to see you around soon :wave:
It doesn't take much time to see that nothing is different. Everyone just sits around in auction rooms now. No point in trying to make actual game room and discussion rooms.

Aww JD. I'm gonna miss you so much. Hope to see you soon
You will.

Key note to the staff: Any time you would all like to hit me up about what I'd consider some useful changes, please do. Also, letting me know a good limitation on what the signature rule is instead of either removing it or resizing it would also be ace.

nekinew

Awe :c
Wish I had saw you around the kingdom before you decided to leave!
I'm always up to making new friends in the kingdom & i'm very talkative !

Hopefully, you come back soon! Good Luck till then!
:BananaWave:

didnt even know you were online :/ hope to see you soon, kik me anytime!
but i'd have to agree with your post. which is why i dont go into popular rooms (unless i followed a friend to see what they're doing).

Wait. Hi. We've never met but hi. I've never seen a discussion room and I really love this idea. If you ever decide to come back, I'd love to help out with one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.