AND LIKE THE PHOENIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
...I RISE FROM THE ASHES

Hey, so some of you may have noticed that I've been absent for a few months. I thought it prudent to let you (assuming you care) know what's been going on. Since mid-October there's been a ton of family junk going on that I've had to deal with (which was especially tough with the holidays & stuff) and, combining that with schoolwork, I haven't had a whole lot of time for my VMK family. Most of it has been dealt with and is behind me now.

I just thought I'd let ya'll know, so those who've been waiting to trade/talk/whatever with me knows that I didn't die or stop caring. :)

So yeah, little upset at missing some Halloween & Christmas releases but still incredibly happy to be back! I don't see myself leaving again any time soon. :D

Last edited:
...I RISE FROM THE ASHES

Hey, so some of you may have noticed that I've been absent for a few months. I thought it prudent to let you (assuming you care) know what's been going on. Since mid-October there's been a ton of family junk going on that I've had to deal with (which was especially tough with the holidays & stuff) and, combining that with schoolwork, I haven't had a whole lot of time for my VMK family. Most of it has been dealt with and is behind me now.

I just thought I'd let ya'll know, so those who've been waiting to trade/talk/whatever with me knows that I didn't die or stop caring. :)

So yeah, little upset at missing some Halloween & Christmas releases but still incredibly happy to be back! I don't see myself leaving again any time soon. :D
FINALLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.