Animatronics for Snow White Mine Train released today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJYTO0vACXo

Looks very smooth & well done. I keep wondering when the ride will finally open every time I'm at the Magic Kingdom, and I can see that they're definitely making sure they have the details down. It's looking very well put together. I was there Sunday, and the forest area's of the attraction look much more stunning in person. They still had some parts of it blocked off with a brown colored tarp, though.

Do you guys have plans to go after it opens, yet?

Last edited:

LordeByron

animatronics are SO AMAZING oh my gosh, i'm constantly amazed at how they happen just like??? yeah.

It was supposed to open when I went in February -_-
Glad the opening date is approaching!!

Chill

:O AHHHHH! Am I right in thinking this is supposed to be a thrill ride? As someone VERY passionate about extreme coasters I'm absolutely BURSTING with anticipation for a thrill ride in MK :D

I want to :( My cousin is actually there now and I was invited to go but couldn't because school blahh >.<
Oh, so you haven't? Aww I'm sorry to hear that. If you go, be sure to go to each park 1 day. Don't cram them in too quick. You'll miss a lot of great attractions. :)

----------

They have a video somewhere online of this ride so you can see what it's like. Honestly it just looks like a really fast Big Thunder Railroad or something, but still fun!
I'm familiar with them, they're definitely interesting. According to Disney, it's considered to be in-between Goofy's Barnstormer and Big Thunder in levels of intensity. An interesting aspect is the swinging mine carts, though. That might make it feel a little "rougher" than it is. :grin:

----------

:O AHHHHH! Am I right in thinking this is supposed to be a thrill ride? As someone VERY passionate about extreme coasters I'm absolutely BURSTING with anticipation for a thrill ride in MK :D
It's said to not be as intense as Big Thunder Mountain. So it's not more of a thrill-ride than anything else in the park. It still looks great, though.

----------

The new animatronics kinda scare me. They look lifelike.
I know, isn't it great? So well-done. You can definitely feel the amount of detail put behind this project.

----------

It was supposed to open when I went in February -_-
Glad the opening date is approaching!!
I know, right? Me too! I keep going to the park & it still hasn't opened. I'm afraid I won't get to go for a while, starting right after they open the doors for it. Hahah.

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
We visit almost every week and the progress on the exterior of the ride is impressive. The finishing touches are looking very good, I can't wait until the gates are down and the ride is running! Any week now!

Last edited:

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at WDW!

The newest attraction at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom!!
The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train! This completes the expansion of NEW Fantasyland, opening May 28th!

Here are some links to the Disney Parks Blog, they have a lot of images and videos! Post what you think!
I've got FastPass+ reserved for opening day, May 28th and on June 2nd!!
Anyone else as excited as I am?

Myth

I won't be able to go to Disney World for a few years, but this is so exciting and I absolutely cannot wait to ride it.

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
IT'S OPENING TWO DAYS AFTER I LEAVE! IM SO SAD!! But I'll be back in June or July, so I'm not too worried. BUT IM SO EXCITED! :D