Anniversary Raffle Feedback

I think the magic pins were the biggest let down prize for me, I felt sorry for people who had bought tons of tickets just to win a 1* magic. I think even if these were swapped for more interesting prizes, like the one liv won - the gold item set, it would be nice. Maybe offering more outfits, like elsa or princess outfits, as these are something that aren't worth too much but are a bit more to show than a magic. Id also think raffles could work better than the flash sale to release new rares, since the raffles gave everyone a chance and didn't present any people not being able to win due to lag/crash issues.

I never got the chance to comment on this but I finally got that free moment.

I would like to send some brutal honesty too. I don't see fault. Do I think there should have been some better and unique prizes handed out? Sure. But I feel like some people mistake what a raffle is all about.

First off? This game's trade market is dead because the community is kinda on a little bit of a weird downward spiral. Not saying it's dead or going to die, I'm just saying at the moment. The items aren't worth much because the demand isn't there. It's the classic supply and demand logic. There is no set item list. All people really recognize that is worth something is "flip hat" . Those two words trigger an entire auction room into throwing out "100k" in seconds. Crazy stuff, but besides that. I don't think the market will ever be that solid.

Second, users determined how much the tickets were worth. Players kept paying ridiculous amounts for tickets. I'll be the first to admit, I made some bank off them. And I was fine with the idea of it. All because I already had the notion that the prizes probably wouldn't be all that. Or, with what I was selling those tickets for, I could buy any of the prizes I wanted to. Getting the tickets wasn't really ridiculously hard either. Only thing I would've changed is giving everyone who entered the room a ticket. And since I wasn't there, they may have just done that and I have no idea if they did or not. Basically, users set the price. Sellers sold it for said price. Chances were made.

Third, this is how some raffles in reality are. Boy, that's how they get you. Be glad these tickets were free and easy to get because it happens all too often that some enters a raffle by either entering an item worth more than what they get back or the cash doesn't match the value.

I think the raffle was held fine. Not exactly fair, but nothing really is when it comes to raffles, anything money related, etc. Lessons were learned. Only thing I'd suggest is up the value on some of the prizes or make more unique prizes for that raffle. Seeing some of the prizes that could be won such as EazyT stated would be a nice idea idea too.