ANOTHER TRADE EVENT PLEASE? Reply to this post!

captmrose

Documented Disney Freak
I am hoping to beg the hosts to add one more trade event to the calendar this month. Maybe if enough of us show interest they could find time to add it. If they can't I understand but I know several of us who keep losing our spot in queue during these...

MamaNutty

I was at 3 when the event closed. Would have rather lost my spot than be than close lol! I never use the fast pass either, as it has been known to glitch.

Thorn

Make it Green
I doubt they'll add another just because people missed it. I mean, not that many people were awake anyways.
I missed the first due to my queue leaving me randomly at 10.. you just have to live on, ya know? There will be trade events other months!

Mademoiselle

I haven't been to the Trade Room events, but I have experienced some glitching and I know how frustrating it can be. Not sure if you've seen that there is another Tidal Trades event on the 29th? Hopefully you get lucky then!

Thorn

Make it Green
I haven't been to the Trade Room events, but I have experienced some glitching and I know how frustrating it can be. Not sure if you've seen that there is another Tidal Trades event on the 29th? Hopefully you get lucky then!
I didn't notice that! It's also at a time when everyone in North America is awake!