Any K-pop fans out there?

xoxobreathe

I can't believe I didn't see this post earlier WHAT. I am so excited now!! :)

Let's face it, everyone loves Jjong's lasagna hair. xD I know everyone in SHINee is just too cute, I can't even deal LOL. I followed you too:3 I felt like that when I finally learned all of the SuJu members LOL its so difficult. Kpop is a really happy place it's just so positive. :3 I'll look at those vids too but I really liked Pheonix!! And Troublemaker ah:3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Haha very true. That hairs hard not to love :3 and yay :3 I loved Phoenix. I like the Japanese version of it :3 lol (I'm learning Japanese so I like when the groups cover their songs in Japanese) and yessss! Troublemaker is amazing <3 lol now I need to get my Koop MV DVDs out and watch them with all this kpop talk xD

I can't believe I didn't see this post earlier WHAT. I am so excited now!! :)

Let's face it, everyone loves Jjong's lasagna hair. xD I know everyone in SHINee is just too cute, I can't even deal LOL. I followed you too:3 I felt like that when I finally learned all of the SuJu members LOL its so difficult. Kpop is a really happy place it's just so positive. :3 I'll look at those vids too but I really liked Pheonix!! And Troublemaker ah:3

I can't wait any longer! I know they're both gonna be great though.
The Nation's Boy Group and the Nation's Girl Group are both having a comeback. That's gonna be special xD.
Also, I love Troublemaker, but the choreography is kind of....interesting.

Harmony

VMK's resident friendly ghost
Haha very true. That hairs hard not to love :3 and yay :3 I loved Phoenix. I like the Japanese version of it :3 lol (I'm learning Japanese so I like when the groups cover their songs in Japanese) and yessss! Troublemaker is amazing <3 lol now I need to get my Koop MV DVDs out and watch them with all this kpop talk xD

You're learning Japanese? That's so cool! I wish I had kpop DVDs, I don't have any but I really want the I Am (I think that's what it's called?) from SM. :3

I can't wait any longer! I know they're both gonna be great though.
The Nation's Boy Group and the Nation's Girl Group are both having a comeback. That's gonna be special xD.
Also, I love Troublemaker, but the choreography is kind of....interesting.
I know, they have a countless amount of hits, I love the unity of Kpop. I would DEFINITELY agree with that, the dance was not anything I was expecting LOL.

OMG I NEVER REALIZED SO MANY KPOP FANS WERE HERE I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH

-hugs back- we love you, too :'D

Harmony

I love k-pop. I just like the music though, I don't obsess over any particular group, or band or artist :P. Just like the music.
That's VERY understandable, the music is really amazing. Well that's ok, too! :) Not everybody is obsessive xD

Harmony

Oh my goodness...there isn't I don't think. O.O I'd make it, but I'm not home currently!!

xoxobreathe

You're learning Japanese? That's so cool! I wish I had kpop DVDs, I don't have any but I really want the I Am (I think that's what it's called?) from SM. :3

I know, they have a countless amount of hits, I love the unity of Kpop. I would DEFINITELY agree with that, the dance was not anything I was expecting LOL.

-hugs back- we love you, too :'D

haha yeah, i've been learning japanese for awhile :3 and the DVD's are just MV's my sister burned to dvd disks :3 lol and omg. @seashellby T.O.P and Seven <3 I love that video clip xD that's the best gif ever :3

I love dramas! Have you seen I Hear Your Voice?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk now Free
Yes I have, OMG! I didn't expect much from pretty boy. Not only was he cute, he can act too! Superb. He had me in tears at times. I'm so happy the writers didn't have the heroine end up with the older dude. Seriously, I loved that drama.

Yes I have, OMG! I didn't expect much from pretty boy. Not only was he cute, he can act too! Superb. He had me in tears at times. I'm so happy the writers didn't have the heroine end up with the older dude. Seriously, I loved that drama.
I really didn't expect that drama to go in that direction. And I know! I ship Soo Ha and Hye Sung so much. Favorite drama by far.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk now Free

I'm a fan! I got so excited that I saw this post that I signed up literally just to comment on this thread XD.
OMG AWESOME! hahaha yay!

I like kpop. I haven't been up to date though on all the debuts and new singles. I'm more of a kdrama fan. (:
KDRAMAS OMG THOSE ARE THE BEST I'm obsessed with them haha. I've pretty much seen everything that Park Shin Hye or Lee Min Ho are in!

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004

I'm not as into k-pop as I am into j-pop/j-rock. I don't know why, I think Gangnam Style was kind of a turn off to me (even though I've been listening since before then).
I have a few songs that I really like on my phone, but I listen to more Vocaloid than any other foreign music (especially Rin/Len uvu)