Anyone Need Ride Pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha everyone! In my quest to get an Angel hat or even pan for that matter, I have come across many of the common ride pins. If you are missing any, please post the ones you need and I will try my best to help you out. Please only ask for common pins. While I would love to give away the rare pins I can't actually pull any for myself :no:

Also, if you are missing any from series 2 and really want them I may have extras :)

I would also prefer if you only ask for a pin if you are truly missing it or if you have a reason why you would like another...I can't enforce this but let's try to spread the magic :wizard:

Would love a chance to trade for Dana, Pan, (little aboriginal girl), twins
Sorry I don't know the exact names of the pins

From series two, I have collected the rabbit and mad hatter so far. What other pins were from that series?

Series 2?! I missed this. I'd love even one if you could spare it. :) This is sooo nice!!!
I'm in Fantasyland Courtyard North East :) I will see what I have

---------------------------

Would love a chance to trade for Dana, Pan, (little aboriginal girl), twins
Sorry I don't know the exact names of the pins

From series two, I have collected the rabbit and mad hatter so far. What other pins were from that series?
Meet me in Fantasyland Courtyard Northeast :)

Tohrukun

i'm sure you know that i love to collect mermaid pins, but if you prefer to give it to someone who doesn't have any, feel free to skip me lol :D

I'd be happy to get Theater items or something for any of these you could help me with. :)

The pins I need are:

Current:
TweedleDee TweedleDum
Dinah
TigerLilly

Past Pins:
Crocodile
White Rabbit
Cheshire Cat Pin
Tink Pin
Alice Pin

Stefa

English&Literature Major
Don't know if this is still happening but I have only 1 ride pin in total and wouldn't mind taking an extra :)
That's pretty generous of you!

I'd be happy to get Theater items or something for any of these you could help me with. :)

The pins I need are:

Current:
TweedleDee TweedleDum
Dinah
TigerLilly

Past Pins:
Crocodile
White Rabbit
Cheshire Cat Pin
Tink Pin
Alice Pin
I can give you tweedle, tigerlily, and white rabbit :)

I only have a Tink, a White Rabbit, and a Cheshire cat, so any help you can offer would be great. :love:
How about tweedle, caterpillar, and tigerlily?

Don't know if this is still happening but I have only 1 ride pin in total and wouldn't mind taking an extra :)
That's pretty generous of you!
How about tweedle, caterpillar, and mermaid 3?

I'm trying to go through and accommodate as many as I can...I will be pulling more tonight so I will update you all if I get more to give!

I would prefer if we could meet tomorrow..I will pm you all soon :)

Thanks so very much, CurleeQ! I don't want to be selfish either. White Rabbit would make my day!
Thanks for sharing your pins with players. I seem to keep getting caterpillars, lol.

Thanks so very much, CurleeQ! I don't want to be selfish either. White Rabbit would make my day!
Thanks for sharing your pins with players. I seem to keep getting caterpillars, lol.
No problem! I will catch everyone tomorrow :D

Tonight my pulls earned me a few tweedles and tigerlilys....if anyone needs these pins please come forward! Unfortunately, I did not pull any dinahs but hopefully I'll get them for you guys soon!

---------------------------

I don't know how common Dana is as I haven't been online much, but I am missing her if you have an extra :)
Pulled you a Dinah this morning :) Sending PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.