Appearance of Super Rare and Rare Items in crates

John

I haven't seen a thread created like this so I'm just going to make it myself.
Very early on, people were wondering how often percentage wise how many Super Rare Items were being given out.

Method:
To generate these calculations, done at 8:00pm on November 14 (post Stitchpocolypse/Recolors), I compared the number of Super/Rare items vs the number of Used Crates in the game.

Percentage=(Item)/(Used Crates)*100
X per X=(Used Crates)/(Item)

Disclaimer:
I cannot account for sold crates, and I'm also under the assumption that Amy kept the percentages the same when changing the items out from random items to recolors.

14909 Used Crates, live for around 2 weeks

Combined Super Rares:
1 for every 115.57 Crate #1 opened

Stitch Hat- 47
1 for every 317.2 Crate #1 opened

Princess Hat - 35
1 for every 425.9 Crate #1 opened

Pink/Blessed Flip Flops [this was released 1 week after the super rare hats] - 24
1 for every 621.4 Crate #1 opened

Green Flip Flops [this was released 1 week after the super rare hats] - 23
1 for every 621.2 Crate #1 opened

Combined Rares - 1383
1 for every 10.7 Crate #1 opened

Gold Turnstile 290
1 for every 51.4

Gold Generator 255
1 for every 58.4

Gold Divider 279
1 for every 53.4

Gold Phillarmagic Chair 291
1 for every 51.2

Gold Penny Press 268
1 for every 55.6

Lost

Nice thread. I worked out the percentages a few days ago out of curiousity. It'll be cool if you keep this updated :D

EDIT: There are only 14276 Used Crates.

I guess the problem is people can sell them so we would only have the actual numbers if we knew Keys used. Amy has those figures though ;)

John

Nice thread. I worked out the percentages a few days ago out of curiousity. It'll be cool if you keep this updated :D

EDIT: There are only 14276 Used Crates.

I guess the problem is people can sell them so we would only have the actual numbers if we knew Keys used. Amy has those figures though ;)
Yeah I just saw that it changed
The numbers I used were from an hour ago, so maybe someone needed a ton of credits in the past hour?
The larger number is probably a bit more accurate since people have sold crates.

I think MyVMK Stats should have something like this where they chart how many are given out using live numbers, but I think something like that is probably in the works already.

Lost

Yeah I just saw that it changed
The numbers I used were from an hour ago, so maybe someone needed a ton of credits in the past hour?
The larger number is probably a bit more accurate since people have sold crates.

I think MyVMK Stats should have something like this where they chart how many are given out using live numbers, but I think something like that is probably in the works already.
As I said, Amy has the numbers for keys used. It'd be really cool if there was a page where it showed Keys used: Super rares gotten, Rares gotten. etc.