Are the game stats ever going to be fixed?

philitup

The Internet Champion!
The game stats aren't that big of a deal, and if they're gone they're gone. However, I just want to know what's going on with them. Did the person that run them leave? Are they having problems with it? I haven't heard anything so that's why I'm asking.

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
Kyle has been busy with real life so it hasn't happened yet... I am fairly certain it will eventually come back...

Eliz

Sorry, my life is catching up to me right now. I've been slowly piecing together a new site, with new features to replace the now removed (item stats) features. Sorry, this just isn't my job. I'm more concerned with my mental well-being at the moment.

Sorry, my life is catching up to me right now. I've been slowly piecing together a new site, with new features to replace the now removed (item stats) features. Sorry, this just isn't my job. I'm more concerned with my mental well-being at the moment.
Don't worry, we're grateful for the work you've done in the past and anything you do in the future. If you've got problems to handle in real life those definitely should take priority :)

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Nah, it's totally fine. I was just asking. At least you know that we really like the work that you put into it. Take your time!