Are there ever going to be CL's in MyVMK?

John

I don't think we should have them, i think the staff are enough. I think people just want the CL stamp of approval so they can hold it over other people, rather than helping the community as a whole. Plus MyVMK isn't really large enough to need another team of people moderating.

Considering most of us are VMK veterans, there really isn't a need for them. Community Leaders served a purpose in VMK that doesn't need to be served in MyVMK. If the program is implemented, it would be for the title.

Frostie

Mysterious Intellect
I don't think we should have them, i think the staff are enough. I think people just want the CL stamp of approval so they can hold it over other people, rather than helping the community as a whole. Plus MyVMK isn't really large enough to need another team of people moderating.
i agree yo.

i only agree with the idea of CL's if the number of people playing rises drastically; if we have as many players that were active in the original VMK then CL's would completely make sense. at this point, no. like john said, i feel like people will simply hold it over other people and make them feel less than what they are because they don't have this title. anyways, it seems that players whine about everything at this point, let's not give them something else to whine about.

Words can't not express my hatred for your whining tbh.
not wanting CL's isn't really whining, why are people on this game so defensive o.o

i only agree with the idea of CL's if the number of people playing rises drastically; if we have as many players that were active in the original VMK then CL's would completely make sense. at this point, no. like john said, i feel like people will simply hold it over other people and make them feel less than what they are because they don't have this title. anyways, it seems that players whine about everything at this point, let's not give them something else to whine about.
but yeah, i agree with kawaii.

CL's don't really "moderate", that's the staff's job. And exactly as you said, some people want the CL_ title so they can gain popularity. That's why you find the right people for the job.

Jasmine

Considering most of us are VMK veterans, there really isn't a need for them. Community Leaders served a purpose in VMK that doesn't need to be served in MyVMK. If the program is implemented, it would be for the title.
Precisely. CL's would have no purpose. If moderators want eyes and ears, then they ought to hire some more... that's not a regular player's job. But then I don't agree with most of the decisions made about this game, so whatever.

Jasmine

Cl_leaders

I like to go around and people watch in trade rooms and I've seen how people keep getting scammed and losing their things. Its crossed my mind that we have a great staff but no one, to my knowledge, to specifically keep an eye on trades and affairs of the players themselves...Its just something i want to throw out there but i really think it would be a great idea to have some community leaders or "officers" to keep an eye on things. What do y'all think?