are you allergic to anything

i think the most common thing is peanut butter or bees tbh

im allergic to red dye #40 so no fruit punch or red velvet cupcakes for me haha. :(

Personally i do not have allergies but I know a little boy who is allergic to green dye, blue dye, lacotse (which is in any sort of milk product), and he had ADHD

I think I'm allergic to cool ranch doritos. Every time I eat them, my face gets really hot and red. Other than food allergies, I'm sensitive to cats (I can be around them and pet them, but I can't let them near my face) and I can't excessively smell Febreeze. Yup. I'm weird.

Jasmine

Uh:
- Trees/grass
- Cat/dog dander
- Pollen
- Penicillin & cephalosporins (causes anaphylaxis :/)
- Shellfish
- etc

Personally i do not have allergies but I know a little boy who is allergic to green dye, blue dye, lacotse (which is in any sort of milk product), and he had ADHD
ugh that must suck. they put food dye in literally everything these days, whenever i would have an allergic reaction or just be sick in general, the medicine would be dyed red. like whats the purpose of dying medicine? and my moms lactose intolerant so we dont ever have milk half the time lol

S

surferdude

not really allergic, but i get bad headaches when i eat too much peanut butter or chocolate :---(

supernovagirl

I have VERY bad seasonal allergies (pollen). Typical antihistamines don't help so I have to add certain foods to my diet, such as coconut oil.
I'm also allergic to bees and zinc (sunscreen with high percentages of zinc oxide make me break out in hives).
I'm also severely lactose intolerant lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh goodness where to start... XD
? every tree is IL/WI
? grass
? mold
? Tobacco smoke
? milk (not lactose intolerant actually allergic to it)
? apples
? shell fish
? most makeup/moisturizers
? eggs
? severely allergic to almost any insect bite
? ivp dye (used for mri's of your brain)
? novocain and any -cain medicine
I think that's it.. Idk.. I'm just allergic to the outside for the most part.. Get allergy shots weekly for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As my allergist likes to put it, I'm allergic to spring lol. Every grass, pollen, tree, you name it. I have been getting allergy shots for over 10 years which have helped tremendously. This summer I finally get to stop :)