Are you related to anyone famous?

Andrew

Yeah.. Walt Disney, Kanye West & Adam Sandlers

hehe, but no.. I know a few famous celebrities. My cousin goes to school in NYU Cole & Dylan Sprouse go there. (Zack & Cody)
& my uncle lives a few minutes away from the Jonas Brother

apparently somewhere down the line, I'm related to Tom Hanks.

And through my mom's side of the family, President Lincoln
I have heard Tom Hanks & Lincoln are related
Yes, the are in fact both related to each other.

Not sure if anyone knows her or has heard of her but my cousin is news anchor Alycia Lane. Shes had a lot of controversy surrounding her for the past couple of years in the media but I'm proud shes my cousin despite what shes done in the past. :)

Her picture is below

View attachment 4434
Well... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alycia_Lane#Controversies

I am sure she is a very nice person...she just probably does things without thinking about the possible consequences, right?
Yes exactly, but its horrible how the media gets involved in peoples personal lives. She was fine until the media got a hold of all the things that were going on and that took a toll on her like it would on anyone that's having their life in the public eye.

Related to anyone? No, but I'm friends with David Archuleta and his family if that counts hahaha. And Joe Brooks, he's not all that well-known but he's really talented and a super nice guy. And then my friend and I know a couple of the boys from The Wanted, Nathan and Jay, because we see them a lot.

Related to anyone? No, but I'm friends with David Archuleta and his family if that counts hahaha. And Joe Brooks, he's not all that well-known but he's really talented and a super nice guy. And then my friend and I know a couple of the boys from The Wanted, Nathan and Jay, because we see them a lot.
YOU KNOW THE WANTED!? Oh my god LUCKY! lol they're so amazing <3

supernovagirl

bret baier from fox news lives down the street from me
wow okay a lot of famous people live in my town but like......
idk them so
i am so sorry

i have family in wales that are part of the royal family or something
OOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG SAME, OMG. omg
omg
omg
im so serious.
are you related to any welch's or owens? omg because thats where it came from
nope :) hopkins lol

OH i forgot that i'm related to elizabeth warren's husband
elizabeth warren is my idol

philitup

The Internet Champion!
So in other words you just act to know them like the loser that you are? XD JK ilysm

I wish! My family is kind of reserved about our relatives. All I know so far is this:
My grandmother (my moms side) is a famous singer from Cuba and her brother was a Cuban comedian. Sadly, they are not alive but it would be cool to speak with those long lost family memeber

AutumnRose

I don't think I'm related to anyone famous :\ but I know of some celebrities that are from/live in my hometown:
Naya Rivera (Glee)
Sasha Pieterse (Pretty Little Liars- I've even seen her at the grocery store)
Taylor Lautner
Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf)