Are you saving or using your green keys?

Are you saving or using your green keys?

• Saving.

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Using

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

JustDep

Forever Awkward
If you are saving yours, how many do you have?

If you used yours, what did you get? Anything good?

I am personally saving my green keys in hopes they will release a brand new item again such as the black flip :)

Lost

Saving and 70 or 80.

I used like 30 for first batch and got black flip before it retired. 2nd batch I used around 160 keys and got Sparrow hat, sparrow pants, sparrow boots x 2, sparrow vest x2.

After I used the 110 key batch I had where I uncrated all the sparrow noted above except the hat which I uncrated prior, I decided to save my keys from hence forth.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I'm using most of them, but I'm saving 8. I've used 40 and pulled Sparrow hat and vest, so I think I've had decent luck.

Ultimate

Facing a dilemma.. I don't know if I should trade my keys (150+) for some super rares or use it to see if I get more, seeing how you guys did pretty well with them

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Facing a dilemma.. I don't know if I should trade my keys (150+) for some super rares or use it to see if I get more, seeing how you guys did pretty well with them
I got 2 Black Flips, Green Baggy Pants, 2 Gold Walls and 2 Gold Ears in 160 Keys. You can probably get more by opening them, but then again you might not. The struggle is real

I was using them but after not getting anything rare from the crates I am starting to trade the green keys for other things. I hope they keep the green keys in the mini games for a while at least for this month.

Ultimate

I got 2 Black Flips, Green Baggy Pants, 2 Gold Walls and 2 Gold Ears in 160 Keys. You can probably get more by opening them, but then again you might not. The struggle is real
Gahh and I already promised to trade with a person days earlier, and now I see this post along with the others

Last edited:

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Gahh and I already promised to trade with a person days earlier, and now I see this post, along with the others
It's nerve wracking to keep them though! haha, I currently have 350 keys and I'm just sitting here like, I could get a stitch hat right now...

Lost

Gahh and I already promised to trade with a person days earlier, and now I see this post, along with the others
I wouldn't trade keys at the moment personally. I feel like when the prizes change, the value of keys can only go up. It will have to change sooner or later :P

MissSimba

I use mine. I figure eventually I'll get lucky and get Sparrow. In 99 chests, I've only pulled the boots. Maybe I should just save them and trade for Sparrow...