Ariana's Glittering Graphics

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
[size=+3]Ariana's Glittering Graphics[/size]​

[size=-2]Welcome all to my graphics page!
I previously had a graphics thread on another certain forum (if you're all catching my drift),
so I've decided to start this one up with a different theme this time....SPARKLES!
All you have to do for this is fill out the form below and I'll get to it!
Your final product will look similar to my current signature.​
[/size]

[size=+2]Form:[/size]
Name on Sig:
Font Type:
Colours (can choose up to 3):
Extras (such as brushes):

[size=-2]Also, if you want your extras (brushes) to glitter as well, please state so
Thank you!
[/size]

Name on Sig: $ Kash Money $
(if you could include the dollar signs, I would appreciate it, if not no worries!)
Font Type: surprise me ;)
Colours (can choose up to 3): Purple and Gold
Extras (such as brushes): glitter or something resembling money or surprise me

Thank you so much<3

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
Name on Sig: BaseballStarz
Font Type: Trebuchet MS
Colours (can choose up to 3): purple, black, gold
Extras (such as brushes): ??

Enjoy!

Form: Glitter please! :D
Name on Sig: Ashuri
Font Type: Japan
Colours (can choose up to 3):
#BF00FF

Extras (such as brushes): Just glitter :)

**Not sure if you have that font or not, but if you click the link you can download it for free from dafont :)

Thanks Ariana!! xo

:D

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
Name on Sig: $ Kash Money $
(if you could include the dollar signs, I would appreciate it, if not no worries!)
Font Type: surprise me ;)
Colours (can choose up to 3): Purple and Gold
Extras (such as brushes): glitter or something resembling money or surprise me

Thank you so much<3
I switched up the dollar signs to add more depth to the signature! I can change it back if you'd like just let me know :D

My request is sort of something you can play around with. I don't have anything particular in mind.

Name on Sig: Alexia
Font Type: Up to you
Colours (can choose up to 3): Something girlie. Mint, Purple, Pink. You don't have to choose all the colors. Not sure how that combination is, but... (:
Extras (such as brushes): I'm not sure what you mean by "brushes". You can do whatever you want here.

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
My request is sort of something you can play around with. I don't have anything particular in mind.

Name on Sig: Alexia
Font Type: Up to you
Colours (can choose up to 3): Something girlie. Mint, Purple, Pink. You don't have to choose all the colors. Not sure how that combination is, but... (:
Extras (such as brushes): I'm not sure what you mean by "brushes". You can do whatever you want here.

Hope you like it :D

I've seen your graphics and it looks like you are doing a very good job! It would be appreciated if you could do one for me. Your the expert so I don't care how you do it, the only things I would like included are the colors green and purple. And maybe instead of hearts you could add something like a toxic sign. This would be appreciated:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

vause

Name on Sig: lilicechamp
Font Type: doesn't matter
Colours (can choose up to 3): light blue
Extras (such as brushes): none

thanks! c:

Noir

Pumpkin Queen
I've seen your graphics and it looks like you are doing a very good job! It would be appreciated if you could do one for me. Your the expert so I don't care how you do it, the only things I would like included are the colors green and purple. And maybe instead of hearts you could add something like a toxic sign. This would be appreciated:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

:D

Name on Sig: lilicechamp
Font Type: doesn't matter
Colours (can choose up to 3): light blue
Extras (such as brushes): none

thanks! c:

:)

So.. going to bother you for another graphic :D
[Because they're so pretty I can't resist <3]

Form: Glitter
Name on Sig: ashuri
Font Type: Pacifico
Colours (can choose up to 3): Cotton Candy weeee! Can it be kinda diagonal like Baseballstarz siggy is?

Extras (such as brushes): No brushes.​

Thank yoooou! xo~

Enjoy all !!

These are awesome! Open to whatever you want but this is just an idea I have, whatever you think looks best!

Name on Sig: TikiRoom
Font Type: if there's a beachy theme? or maybe just cursive. whichever :)
Colours (can choose up to 3): hmmmm, this is the part I'm open to. Whatever looks good with the extra stuff I mentioned below vvvvvv
Extras (such as brushes): a sun on the left up in the corner kinda, and a palm tree on the right side. unless you think it looks bad haha :)

tarte

Form: Glitter
Name on Sig: saucy
Font Type:
Pacifico
Colours (can choose up to 3): mint

extras: can it have cute glittering hearts at the end like alexias?

ty girlie
you're cute