Ariel "The Little Mermaid" Under the Sea Theme

Would Anybody else be interested in Ariel Themed items besides the treasure chest in MVMK?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'd die from so much joy. I absolutely love the little mermaid!!!

only if i can have a dinglehopper
a Triton's Throne Room guest room
Undersea Garden guest room
Ariel's Grotto Fantasyland public room with an Ariel NPC

Little Mermaid dark ride/or items themed like that - to the style of the ride in Disneyland and Magic Kingdom

a candelabra stand with a dinglehopper as part of furniture
one of those dark ride backgrounds but instead with underwater themes
Ursula's cauldron
an elaborate chair/couch themed to the opening of Ursula's lair
King Triton's throne chair
The Trident as a pole or divider
King Triton statue
seaweed and coral carpets
a rock stand with Sebastian on top of it

Ariel's hair and seashell bikini top with a skirt styled to her fins
Ariel's in-park green dress
Prince Eric outfit
King Triton's crown
Ursula's hair and a similar dress with tentacles
I'd LOVE to see some of these things happen. Maybe the public room can even play music from the movie like under the sea or something like that . Maybe a room similar to her cavern and items such as the candelabra to put them in, the proper ariel way! Maybe even a Flounder and Sebastian animated furniture pieces or something like that! Maybe even a game where you collect treasures or sailing for the boys but that would be getting close to Pirates :/ Turn into mermaid magic would be cool too.. I've always wanted to be a mermaid with luscious hair.. A bag similar to the pouch she carried her treasures in would be cool too! Or skuttle's little rock of observation! Uh! I can be here all day coming up with things. There are so many ideas to go with this theme and it'd be beyond cute.

I'd love to see some Little Mermaid items such as Eric Statue, thingymabobs, also remember the dreams royal fountain from the original well I'd love to see maybe fish that could shoot water like that when someone walked by to recreate the kiss the girl scene or even the water fountain from the tiki tiki fountain coming out of flounders mouth :). It would be cool to get a Mirror poster and it has Ursula in it but turns into Vanessa. Also Flotsam and Jetsam lamps. I'd love to see an Ursula Curse magic where you turn into a little seaworm. King Tritons crown, Ariel hair along with her princess dress, Eric's outfit, Ursula Hair. I think fins would be hard to make in the game unless they made scale pants with fins as shoes? . Schools of fish would be a cool furniture item with then holding instruments so you could make an undersea orchestra in your room. Scuttle on a rock as an item. A rock like the PPR rock but make it a seat and whenever someone sits on it a huge wave comes behind it like when she sings part of your world.

Bindingkey

I'd love to see some Little Mermaid items such as Eric Statue, thingymabobs, also remember the dreams royal fountain from the original well I'd love to see maybe fish that could shoot water like that when someone walked by to recreate the kiss the girl scene or even the water fountain from the tiki tiki fountain coming out of flounders mouth :). It would be cool to get a Mirror poster and it has Ursula in it but turns into Vanessa. Also Flotsam and Jetsam lamps. I'd love to see an Ursula Curse magic where you turn into a little seaworm. King Tritons crown, Ariel hair along with her princess dress, Eric's outfit, Ursula Hair. I think fins would be hard to make in the game unless they made scale pants with fins as shoes? . Schools of fish would be a cool furniture item with then holding instruments so you could make an undersea orchestra in your room. Scuttle on a rock as an item. A rock like the PPR rock but make it a seat and whenever someone sits on it a huge wave comes behind it like when she sings part of your world.
i really like your ideas!

Jade_Embers.xo

Professional Diva Extraordinaire
a Triton's Throne Room guest room
Undersea Garden guest room
Ariel's Grotto Fantasyland public room with an Ariel NPC

Little Mermaid dark ride/or items themed like that - to the style of the ride in Disneyland and Magic Kingdom

a candelabra stand with a dinglehopper as part of furniture
one of those dark ride backgrounds but instead with underwater themes
Ursula's cauldron
an elaborate chair/couch themed to the opening of Ursula's lair
King Triton's throne chair
The Trident as a pole or divider
King Triton statue
seaweed and coral carpets
a rock stand with Sebastian on top of it

Ariel's hair and seashell bikini top with a skirt styled to her fins
Ariel's in-park green dress
Prince Eric outfit
King Triton's crown
Ursula's hair and a similar dress with tentacles

YAS! We need this because I am a fekkin mermaid at heart, and I belong in the sea with the other mermaids of MyVMK. Can we please make this happen somehow!? <4[DOUBLEPOST=1410453244][/DOUBLEPOST]I actually have a lot of really great ideas for making and submitting to staff, but I am not very good with photoshop, so I can't get them fully realized because of this. I have some outfits that I think would be amazing, and some room... Furniture, I could work on. I can sketch things out if someone else would be willing to share credit with me and actually digitalize them sketches to make them more.. idk, real(?)

Last edited:

MandyTheMermaid

Well-Known Mermaid
Guys I really think we should try and get Staff to see this post. Not once in VMK history have they ever had Little Mermaid themed Items except Ariel's Chest chair. There's SO many things they could do with this theme.

YESS pls make the fish fountains from the kiss the girl scene :bounce: