Arrow keys aren't working

Elle

The game was working absolutely fine for me yesterday, but today I can't move my character in the game. If it does, it'll move forward and then get stuck lol. I've tried using my mouse too, but nothing so far. I checked to see if my arrow keys weren't working in general, but they are (ex, I can scroll up and down using my arrow keys so I know they work fine).

When I move in the HM Game I use like for ex: the right and down arrows at the same time to move to a certain place. But I haven't played today. I'll see later today if I'm having the same problem.

Elle

It just felt really laggy when I was playing earlier. There were times when it would flow smoothly, then it would either respond really late or act like I didn't press anything.
same. My character would glitch and move by itself forward and even then it was laggy. xD

But edit: Playing on IE helps, it's just slow and crashes a lot when there's more than a 2+ ppl game. *shrugs*

dolan

acnl enthusiast
my game is doing this too, every time i play hm i can't move but my character automatically goes to the upper left corner of the screen and it won't let me use my mouse or arrow keys to move and i am stuck the whole game. this has happened several times in a row and idk how to fix it bc i've tried relogging and refreshing and watnot and it happens when i use both google chrome and myvmk pal.