Ask Amy?

Sarie

I didn't get to go to the event today. I was wondering if the people who got to go in could just let me know what were some important things that were asked and answered? Thanks! :D

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Actually, I was wondering this myself as well because I didn't make it in in time! If anyone has some insight, that would be really helpful :) Thanks for posting this! [MENTION=3928]Midnight_Star[/MENTION]

Zoey

I didn't get to go to the event today. I was wondering if the people who got to go in could just let me know what were some important things that were asked and answered? Thanks! :D
I wasn't able to make it to the event tonight either but I heard that there will be new mickey ears coming soon to all players! :yay: It might be those purple galaxy ears that Tink's been wearing.

Myth

I didn't get in until the second after it ended but I really wanted to ask [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] if the Inner Space Shop will become exclusive to players with the magic like it was in the old game?

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
I was waiting for someone to make a thread that answers all the questions, haha :D

Exodus

I was waiting for someone to make a thread that answers all the questions, haha :D
This was hard to do as Amy didn't livestream today's Q&A. But Amy did confirm there will be a rare in the crates that'll be for the green keys. Also Fantasy in the Courtyard rides will eventually charge but it won't be much.

Well, I wasn't online for it.

This was hard to do as Amy didn't livestream today's Q&A. But Amy did confirm there will be a rare in the crates that'll be for the green keys. Also Fantasy in the Courtyard rides will eventually charge but it won't be much.
WHAAAT. I can't afford to see my credits go down slowly for courtyard rides when HM or Pirates isn't even released yet.

85% of the questions were "can i getz free pls"
10% were "when is --- releasing?"
5% were real legit questions.

Some highlights that i remember were that
1) Amys never been to Disney
2) Amy hasnt seen frozen
3) Fantasyland rides are eventually going to be pay-to-ride, but wont be much.
4) Amys a vegan
5) Amy loves to code in her spare time
6) Theres going to be a new pair of ears releasing soon.
7) Theres going to be a new sword in the stone pin, and shes 90% done sorting it out.
8) Theres never going to be oreo items.

Last edited:

Zoey

2) Amy hasnt seen frozen
4) Amys a vegan
7) Theres going to be a new sword in the stone pin, and shes 90% done sorting it out.
Did she mention when the mickey and friends pins were possibly going to retire from the stone? I haven't had much time to get them.

2) Amy hasnt seen frozen
4) Amys a vegan
Did she mention when the mickey and friends pins were possibly going to retire from the stone? I haven't had much time to get them.
If i recall correctly, she said she was going to add this new pin in "soon" so they may retire soon.

Amy

Head Administrator

2) Amy hasnt seen frozen
-> yes I have
4) Amys a vegan
-> not quite yet
-> ???
alot

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Amy said that the crate prize will be sell able as soon as she remember to do it. I am just putting this here to help her remember :) Oh and when asked one a scale of 1 -10 what is 9 she said it is at 90% :) great answer.

2) Amy hasnt seen frozen
-> yes I have
4) Amys a vegan
-> not quite yet
-> ???
alot
I was close

Amy said that the crate prize will be sell able as soon as she remember to do it. I am just putting this here to help her remember :) Oh and when asked one a scale of 1 -10 what is 9 she said it is at 90% :) great answer.
THATS what it was. Not sword in the stone.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I wasn't able to make it to the event tonight either but I heard that there will be new mickey ears coming soon to all players! :yay: It might be those purple galaxy ears that Tink's been wearing.
I hope so!! I saw those and got REALLY excited :yay: :squee: :runaway:

If I was to ask Amy, I would of asked her this: I am a Mac user an I am curious of when the new server for macs and PC come out?

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
ummm why are we being charged to ride the rides!?
we should be getting credits for riding the rides a million times
since we try to get the pins & get the sword from the stone.
not a fan of that...

ummm why are we being charged to ride the rides!?
we should be getting credits for riding the rides a million times
since we try to get the pins & get the sword from the stone.
not a fan of that...
The idea of just riding a ride for credits seems easily abusable, since most people can learn how to use a bot.

It's your choice whether to 'waste' your time on the rides, or make credits via minigames. It would also increase rarity of pins/prizes if less people choose to play because of the fee. That's my point of view tho