Assassin 11: Revenge of the Nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hosted by Gallifreyan and Safe!​

Welcome to the assassin game featuring the deadliest kind of people... nurses. Since you are a good nurse, you will not be going around killing people, but sabing them.

Your Objective
  • Go up to the person you want to sabe. You must be within one pixel distance of this person or on the same space as them. (In the following pics, any space on the blue pixels would be valid.)
  • Yell "SABED!" really loudly at them. This is what real nurses do.
  • Take a screenshot of this. Your text bubble and your patient's nametag or arrow + lanyard must be included in the screenshot. Post the screenshot in this thread.
  • Here are examples of correct screenshots:

The Format
  • This competition will take place in teams of two. You can request a partner if you both agree. If you don't request, you'll be randomly assigned a partner before we begin.
  • This will be a free-for-all; everyone except for your partner is your target.
  • The last person or team standing will be crowned Head Nurse(s).
All the Technical Rule Stuff
  • The screenshot must be a valid screenshot for it to count. Again, that means: you must be within 1 pixel space of your target, your text bubble must be visible, and your target's nametag or arrow+lanyard must be visible.
  • The person who posts their valid screenshot here first gets the sabe.
  • You may not be blocked off or be in a locked room. You will receive a warning for your first offense and be disqualified the second time.
  • "Maze rooms" are no longer permissible.
  • Everywhere is free game, EXCEPT for host rooms during host events and Club 33.
  • You must be active. If you aren't already friends with Gallifreyan or Safe in game, please friend one of us so we can make sure you're logging on.
The Twist
  • Sometimes nurses make mistakes. Sometimes, after their friend has been sabed, they will tragically re-injure their friend in a fit of loneliness. What this means is...
  • You can bring back your partner after they have been caught by posting a valid catch of someone else who is still active and choosing to bring back your partner instead of your catch counting.
  • You may only bring back your partner once, and you can only be brought back once.
  • A nurse can only be brought back if it has been less than 24 hours since they were sabed.
Prize
  • Each member on the winning team who is not out will receive 1 firewall.
Key
red = has been sabed, can be brought back before the time listed
strikethrough = has been sabed and is permanently out
* = active player, cannot be brought back again

Nurse Teams
1. Cocobandicoot and Simone
2. Nano and Grenadier
3. joetheman and Kiddy
4. slytherin [1] and PhantomAvenger
5. Christa [4] and Kinglaser [1]
6. Erin [7] and Alyssa [2]
7. MagicIshaan and JAYY
8. Cat [1] and Solar
9. Skaro [2] and IAM_Sasha_Fierce

10. Snuffleupagus [6] and Niallofficial
11. Cuipet and Psycho

Updates
  • Snuffleupagus and Niallofficial are the winning nurses yey
it ok tho bc deeba was sabed

Last edited:
Wew @PlayerOne stole my partner K

Guess I'll stay with Christa... :P

Updated again. I've added everyone who's personally asked me to add them. If you want a person to be your partner, get them to tell me or galli.

@Cat, I added you as two different people told me you'd be on a team with Solar, but pls 2 confirm since I haven't actually heard from you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.