At Least Put A Ultra Rare Pin In The Stone!!!!

So yea at least put a rare pin in the stone so there is something to look forward to when using sits!! Please!
there is a new rare pin, it was stated in the old newsletter in august that the sits will have the same 4 pins and 1 new rare pin every month. this month's rare pin a apple pin (forgot the correct title)

Yeaaa its kind of ridiculous...
I mean a lot of the players stick to their general area... I know players who literally just ride SITS all day long and then players who play mini games all day long..

I don't think there is really a point in riding SITS anymore with a common pin u can pull every few tugs...

Gamingboi

I would also like to see the sits pin system to be reverted back to how it was. There was a lot of excitement when ppl pulled the ultra pin back then, now when u pull there's not much thrill because even the best prize atm isnt even that valuable.

Style

Skinny Legend
The fact that I just sell every pin I get from SITS kinda speaks volumes to this. It's gotten to the point that the feature is becoming as mindless as the old Shells game (except even worse, since there's next to no social interaction). Giving some sort of incentive/exciting feature to SITS like it used to be would make it a bit more worthwhile again.