Attention all smart traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tohrukun

Could you post a list on here of the trading worths of retired (ex: purple superhero, flip hat, etc.), rare (ex: princess minnie, gold items, etc.) and non-catalog (ex: green slipper chair) items. Both credit value and item equivalents (ex: 1 flip hat = x *1 invisible magic pins) would be helpful. I just thought this would be a good idea to have her for people to use for reference, and ill probably post it in a new thread with a better title, but giving whoever steps up credit, of course.

I'll be giving a little prize to the person with the most informative list :)

Geggy

The problem with a list like you desire is that trade values fluctuate daily, especially depending on what else is available for trade and the desire for a particular item by the person offering.

That said, I think it's safe to say that all of the common items that are obtained through the crates (green slipper chair, etc) are generally equal in value. The standard policy when trading those items is a 1:1 ratio. They are, however, not worth too much beyond the crate item exchange - perhaps 250 or 500 credits per item would be my guess.

Tohrukun

fair, I'm just looking for answers on what would be fair trades for our items.
how about a give a prize to who makes the most informative list of examples of what would be a fair trade for EACH rare and retired item.

This includes:
-Super-Rare: Princess Minnie, Flip Hat, etc.
-Rare: firewalls, keys, gold items, jungle cruise pins, etc.
-Pricey items: carpet magic
-Retired: mickey ears, purple superhero, mansion suit, halloween furni, etc.
-Non-catalog: Halloween quest pins, pirate walls, palm trunks, etc.

Myvmkwiki.com's inventory list might be helpful :)

You have 5 days, this offer will end on the 23rd at 11 PM EST, go!

John

If someone were to provide you a list, it wouldn't be accurate 100%.
There is no "offer this get this" trades.
This is a reboot of VMK so people have special attachments to certain items. In addition, as Geggy said, items are in flux daily. Keys are valued some days more than others, as are certain clothing items.

Your best bet is to look at what trades are actually being accepted for certain items and try and mentally average it out. There's absolutely no hard and fast rules or values in trading. I can tell you with CURRENT market conditions, using firewalls as a "currency", which themselves, can be valued about 6k on most days, how I value the following items:

Stitch, Minnie: 55-70 Firewalls
Green Flips: 50-65 Firewalls
Pink Flips: 35-50 Firewalls
Green Flip Hat: 30-45 Firewalls
Clock: 3-4 Firewalls
Any Magic: 1-2 Firewalls, generally 3 firewalls per 2 magic.
Gold: 1 firewall per 1-2 pieces

Can't say at this point on JC pins yet.

Other retired clothing/costume pieces really aren't valued much higher than it cost in shops just yet (to me anyway), but maybe could trade a complete outfit for a single magic.

Churro Carts...they're junk to me.

Ride-a-thon pieces also pretty much junk unless you have them in extreme bulk and find a builder desperate for them.

Obviously I cannot possibly create a matrix with any and all combinations of items/fair offers, but firewalls are a pretty stable currency at the moment.

MamaNutty

Everybody's value differ..
Just bc so & so's trade was done, does not make it the " set value".
the value of any item in game is what both parties agree on.
Say mysteriously 100 of any said items were released into game right now..
The value of the item would decrease immediately.
I agree with Geggy here:)

CoolBama

It's very difficult, almost impossible to determine the accurate value of items. There are so many factors that go into determining the value. You have to include the amount that is currently owned, the demand for that certain item, and how bad an individual wants that certain item. For example, there are currently less pink flips owned right now. It's the least amount owned out of any items in the game. So you would think it would be worth more than green flips, stitch, or Minnie. But more people are interested in getting green flips, stitch, or Minnie so some don't value pink flips as much as those items. Then again a very few amount of players will value them all the same because they think highly of pink flips.

So basically what I'm trying to say, it's almost impossible to determine the value of certain items. That's not even including the fact that people value each item different. Some value clock around 5 firewalls. Some value it more or less. It's just the way it is.

Not many people actually trade what things are worth, because they're like that. So I can't say any definite answer to this, just depends on what they're willing to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.