au revoir

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Christa

this is not a pity post so please dont wish me well

i am not leaving because of the actions of the staff or the changes in the game

i am leaving because of the changes in the players and the absolute tyranny within the game. i've read hurtful things from so many sides of the spectrum and i am absolutely disappointed.

there is no magic here anymore.

im taking what good memories i have left and moving on. maybe in the future when all has calmed down i may be back...but until then i cannot stand to look at some of your usernames.

as for me, i have met a wonderful person on this game (yes, hard to believe whenever your "best friend" will turn around and talk about you behind your back). they are the reason i stayed this long on the game and forums.

like i said, this is not a pity post. i hope you all find enjoyment in the chaos that you've made. you know who you are.

Thanks

I'm sorry to see you go and that things have turned out this way for you. I understand and wish you nothing but the best. Hopefully things can reach the point that you'll feel comfortable coming back one day.

SweetTea

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/SweetTeasBoutique
I would like to begin a revolution to make things better. I am asking you to please not leave. I feel the same way as you do but I think we need to take things into our own hands and not just hope that things get better. We need to team up players and ideas about how we as a community can change to make the MyVMK a better place. I want to be your friend and I'd love for the chance to get to know you better. Please, just give it one last chance. What's the worst that can happen?

RebeccaRock

We will miss seeing you around in the game and on the forums, but completely understand. Until our paths cross once again (hopefully)... :hat: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.